Co-operation Co-operation

thats awesome

lol. inspired by army of two maybe? i thought it was really cool.

Super Race Super Race

hmmmm.......eh

just not my kind of game. sorry. i think a few things should've been improved. like the sound it makes when you run into stuff should change. maybe three different sounds on a cycle.

Sola Rola - Gravity Maze Sola Rola - Gravity Maze

meh

it was okay but it was way too easy, although i expect that it gets harder after level 12, which is where i quit.

gundom shot gundom shot

sweet

i made a game like this with the same engine, some of the green things are tricks, they kill you while you cannto kill them. also, low rider kicks BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Toast of War Toast of War

ha. fun

one of my favorite games. the easter egg in the first level, after the cave, when you walk up the steps and shoot that thing with an arrow, that was the funniest easter egg for me.

Gimme Candy Gimme Candy

i liked it

but boost the fps at least 5 notches... :)

Detailed RPG Tutorial Detailed RPG Tutorial

it doesn't work

the actionscript just wont work.

Target Game Target Game

cool

my score: 490

Conformists! Conformists!

it was okay

but it could have had better graphics, like, less grdients, and stuff, but since this was your first flash, and you had no prior experience, i gave you a 4. but try a little harder next time. :)

A Chibified Christmas A Chibified Christmas

i liked it!

but it seemed like there was alot of empty space that could have been removed to make the screen size smaller. 5'ed anyway.